Graphic Designer - Entertainment Advertising & Key Art
Our client is an iconic company presenting an extensive portfolio of top entertainment and the latest information. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and advertisements.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and advertisements
• Build banner ads for a range of digital platforms and channels and lead concepting within established timelines
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• Entertainment advertising and key art experience
• Excellent typographic design skills
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, including compositing and masking skills