Graphic Designer - Fashion
Our client, an established fashion e-commerce company in the South Bay, is looking for a talented Jr.-Mid level Graphic Designer to join their team! This candidate will assist in growing business by having insight on directions to take with rebranding. The idea candidate is current on industry standards, trends and should always be up to date on design skills and software.
- Lead the design process by presenting well-developed, thought-out and strategic creative solutions to meet all project objectives within brand aesthetic
- Develop, design and execute all print and digital related marketing materials as briefed
- Design dramatic and eye-catching graphic solutions to communicate the brand message
- Partner with Art Director to develop and design visual communication materials that support the brand strategy
- Implement visual identity consistently across all marketing communications
- Work collaboratively with Marketing Staff and internal crossfunctional partners to ensure that all design solutions meet deadlines, objectives and budget parameters
- Share best practices with design team members to foster outstanding design skills, creative practices and work ethics
- Consistently research, identify and share current industry design trends and competitive reviews as they relate to the brand
- Excellent knowledge of print and digital design and production skills
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop Software. HTML a plus.
- Excellent mechanical/production skills with expertise in typography, layout and design
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, project management and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong working partnerships
- Strong attention to detail
- Decisive, yet flexible
- Curious, independent and highly motivated attitude are key
- Ability to work efficiently and in a fast paced environment to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge and interest in of photo art direction, fashion apparel and retail environment are a plus
- BA Graphic Design
- 4+ years experience in full time position as junior or graphic designer, or equivalent
- Fashion, beauty and/or luxury lifestyle brands experience preferred
- Must have experience working in an agency or in-house design team
Send your resumes!
24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.