Our client is a global design leader in commercial flooring for some of the world’s most creative and innovative environments. Our vast, sustainable product offerings can be found in diverse markets such as workplace, healthcare, hospitality, education and multi-family dwellings; supporting the spaces in which we work, learn, live, play and heal.
The Graphic Design Studio is a new full service in-house creative studio providing design, editorial, photographic, print and electronic marketing materials that develop and maintain the global visual identity. The Senior Graphic Designer also collaborates closely with the Marketing Managers to refine marketing concepts and works under the direction of the Design Director to develop all creative from concept through production. The Senior Graphic Designer is both a high level creative conceptual thinker and a hands-on maker. S/He works in collaboration with the Design and Marketing Director to produce all marketing collateral and deliver creative assets and direction globally. The Senior Graphic Designer works with the Design and the Marketing Directors to define and maintain the global brand and visual identity.
What you'll be doing:
- Understands the connection between words and images, diligently connects the two strategically in all work.
- Incredible eye for detail.
- Excellent in design execution, ability to seed ideas and variations based on agreed creative direction.
- Development of creative solutions that drive clear, informative, consistent communications.
- Actively partners with Marketing & Product Development teams to ensure that all work is consistently executed across all communication and sales channels.
- Timely execution of all creative assets.
- Liaise with external talent for creative development and execution as necessary.
- Able to think across media and activate the brand globally.
- Takes a leadership role in establishing and maintaining a global visual identity for the assigned categories in all regions.
- Development and execution of product launch collaterals and our internal teams.??
- Coach and Support
- Build Customer Satisfaction
- Execute Action Plan
- Graphic Design degree required.
- 5-7+ years experience in graphic design.
- Knowledge of various media including, print, digital and spatial design.
- Excellent collaborative and inter-personal skills.
- Proven ability to develop creative and activate marketing stories across various media