Our client is a renowned company presenting leading solutions for businesses and individuals. Their modern, cutting-edge, and innovative approach enables people to focus on what’s important in life and enjoy every day.
As the Graphic Designer, you would be responsible for creating visual representations of text documents for web and print designs. You would also be responsible for creating original designs, layouts, text and headlines for various products such as brochures, cards, online content, and strategic presentations.
• Ensure the company's products are uniform in color, font, and measurements and communicate style guidelines to internal customers to ensure incoming design requests are branded
• Coordinate design plans with internal and external customers and ensure design images are prepared for online movement
• Assists senior designers with strategic marketing plans for external customers and support senior designers with proposals and design concepts for print and web content
• Performs routine press checks to ensure and approve the quality of final print products before printing mass jobs
• Confirm colors, measurements, and text are well represented as it relates to the original design
concept and conduct press checks along with customers for high profile products
• Bachelor's degree
• 4+ years’ related work experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
• Advanced knowledge of the printing process