Creative Services Jobs
Our client is a premier marketing agency presenting creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of iconic brands. Their modern, integrated, and cutting-edge approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
Graphic Designer Overview:
As the Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and advertisements.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and advertisements
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director and Senior Graphic Designer to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices, evaluate analytical data, and provide strategic recommendations
Graphic Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven graphic design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Su