Our client is looking for a Graphic Designer!
• Design compelling digital banner marketing promotional graphics
• Create customer-centric designs by integrating marketing objectives, target audience, and creative assets
• Optimize digital images for responsive design
• Fulfill multiple project requests while meeting and prioritizing tight deadlines
• Support internal teams throughout the development of campaigns to ensure the highest degree of detail and polish
• Submit design work to site merchandising team
• Ability to work independently to troubleshoot technical and process related issues.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic, works well under pressure, and thrives in a deadline-driven environment. This position requires strong organizational skills, digital expertise, intrinsic design abilities, typographic skills, photo manipulation, and acute attention to detail. The ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with key stakeholders is essential.
• Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong visual design skills, including an eye for color, layout, typography, and photo manipulation
• Familiarity with the technical considerations needed when designing for the web and web-based devices, as demonstrated in your online portfolio
Must have skills:
- Photoshop experience, Illustrator experience, and InDesign experience
- Should be expert in photo manipulation
- Should have done some kind of digital banner adds
• Experience working with a design style guide or branding guidelines
• A deep appreciation for simple solutions to complex problems
• Ability to actively participate in giving/receiving constructive feedback during creative presentations and design reviews
• Ability to articulate your creative thinking
• Knowledge of information architecture, usability, UX, and UI Design
• Project management experience including the ability to articulate how design meets requirements in a creative brief
• Interest in latest design and technology trends
• Strong communication skills