Our client is a renowned organization serving as a world-class performing arts destination. Their award-winning, vibrant, and innovative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including brochures, advertising, graphics, website, and events collateral.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including brochures, advertising, graphics, website, and events collateral
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including Copywriters and provide design support; partner with cross-functional teams to achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
• 1-3 years’ experience designing for print, advertising, web, email, video, and social media
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite