Our client is a premier marketing agency presenting creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of iconic brands. Their modern, integrated, and cutting-edge approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including case-studies, sales sheets, brochures, email marketing, social media, and advertisements.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including case-studies, sales sheets, brochures, email marketing, social media, and advertisements
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director and Senior Graphic Designer to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven graphic design experience