Our client is a strategic brand and marketing consultancy with offices around the world. They help leading companies win by delivering inspired and actionable ideas through brand, marketing, innovation, design, digital, and analytics.
In this position, you will be responsible for all of the graphics for the company’s client store fronts and graphics. This role would also ask you to create presentations like PowerPoints and other brand guideline design projects.
- Create online and in store branding for marketing materials using the brands voice; collaborate with cross branding departments to create designs from begging to maintaining after the finished product
- Build and maintain lucrative relationship between the marketing team and their clients
- Produce material that effects the company and their client’s ROI with visual identities, branded environments and customer experiences
- Commission digital strategies and customer experiences for marketing and brad creative use on a store-by-store basis; work diligently in a fast-paced environment where new products and clients are regularly changing; understand and implement many graphic design software package systems
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts/graphic design or something similar
- Extensive familiarity with typography, layout, color sense and the latest design tools along with excellent verbal and written skills
- Comprehensive experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe systems and ability to track and efficiently explain design issues to senior management teams