Digital Marketing Jobs
Ourclient is a well-known public relations and brand consulting agency. Theirinnovative, dynamic, and comprehensive approach defines them as a leader in theindustry.
In thisposition, you would be responsible for creating designs for various print anddigital collateral, including web and email campaigns. You would also beresponsible for ensuring all materials are aligned with the client’s brandstandards and follow project guidelines.
•Develop new key design elements across digital and print collateral, such as web,print, email campaigns, and social media
•Ensurematerials follow project requirements, objectives, brand standards, and visualacross various touch points, including advertising, website, email campaigns,and web
• Partner with cross-functional teams, such asaccount services and production; support the Senior Art Director and DigitalArt Director with comprehensive projects as necessary
• Remain current ofemerging design and industry trends for software, print standards, onlinetechnology, design, color, and format
• Bachelor’s degree ingraphic design or related field
• Experience in graphic design
• Advanced proficiency inAdobe Creative Suite