Our client is a well-known advertising agency presenting award-winning creative solutions for a portfolio of top clients. Their integrated, dynamic, and innovative approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, the Graphic Designer would work with the Creative Director and design team with all phases of graphic design work. You would be responsible for research, concept exploration, design strategy, execution of print, branding, and packaging projects.
• Direct and manage the graphic design for consumer packaging, branding, identity, and various print collateral
• Manage visual elements of marketing campaigns and develop comprehensive and cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines
• Direct and produce all phases of graphic design content, including research, concept exploration, design strategy, execution of print, branding, and packaging projects
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members and provide design support; partner with cross-functional teams to achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree in fine arts or graphic design
• 1-5 years’ graphic design experience
• Consumer packaging experience with food, beverage, or home care products
• Passionate about print design, typography, and branding