Our client is a well-known brand presenting revolutionary and award-winning nail care products across the globe. With their high-quality, innovative, and on-trend approach, it’s never been easier to have the most stylish nails.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing design for digital assets, including emails, advertisements, landing pages, social media materials, and graphics for our company’s website. You would also be responsible for designing print collateral, including packaging, banners, booklets, and magazine ads.
• Manage all aspects of design, including developing a strategic concept and implementing design; follow brand and style guidelines; design to create optimal user experience
• Develop digital assets, including emails, advertisements, landing pages, social media materials, and graphics for our company’s website
• Execute all visual design stages from concept, wireframes, and mockups through development, coding, and publishing; implement UI/UX best practices to design and create compelling website content
• Assist with additional programming, resizing, and implementation to make digital assets more effective, such as accommodating specific platforms, updating content management systems, and using email creation software
• Partner with the Art Director to design print collateral, such as packaging, promotional flyers, posters, banners, templates, booklets, magazine ads, and corporate collateral
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
• 4-5 years’ design experience with a studio or agency