Our client is a leading apparel design and manufacturing company with a fun and fast-paced fashion environment. Their cutting-edge, modern, and innovative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would oversee the creation, manipulation, and color for all product design artwork in coordination with the seasonal calendar.
• Oversee creation of all artwork, including repeat designs, color separation, screen print graphics, logos, and embroidery; develop and maintain seasonal palettes
• Create new artwork from concept to production and develop original prints, embroideries, and graphics
• Oversee setting up art sheets for sampling and production and partner with the technical design team to create artwork sizing
• Prepare artwork packages aligned with production standards; maintain in-house library of print, pattern, and applied art designs
• Remain current of emerging art, color, and textile techniques and trends for art development and strategy
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including brochures, logos, store displays, and event invitations
• Bachelor’s degree
• Apparel experience a must
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop