Our client is a renowned design firm presenting unparalleled apparel design and manufacturing solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their award-winning, modern, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the creative concept throughout the production process, formatting artwork, and overseeing quality control.
• Develop print-ready final artwork and mechanicals for marketing materials and create and configure digital assets
• Ensure quality control by verifying all digital assets against specifications and manage digital guidelines
to ensure quality and consistency
• Maintain daily and weekly production schedule, participate in creative handoff meetings, and ensure final delivery
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ relevant experience
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, Microsoft Excel, MAC OS, and HTML