Our client is a popular beauty brand creating the latest must-have skincare for every beauty enthusiast. With their innovative, on-trend, and modern approach, you can effortlessly feel your best every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, web, banners, advertisements, and creative assets.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, web, banners, advertisements, and creative assets
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director and Senior Graphic Designer to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven graphic design experience