Our client is a popular fashion brand revolutionizing the industry with trendsetting styles applauded by fashionistas everywhere. With their modern, cool, and fashion-forward designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
Graphic Designer Overview:
As the Graphic Designer, you would be responsible for developing on-brand graphics, produce illustrations, icons etc and build consensus with the design team.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
• Develop on-brand graphics and copy both independently and at the direction of Design leadership
• Utilize library of in-house embellishments, in partnership with internal and external partners
• Produce mechanical art and complex graphic design (illustrations, icons, and typography) through interpretation of design ideas
• Stay abreast of trends, new techniques and resources for apparel graphics
• Develop, enhance and reference library in an organized manner to allow prompt and easy access for all product groups
• Builds consensus with design and merchandising business partners towards developing appropriate solutions
• Acts as a technical resource for the department and provides in depth expert knowledge to graphics employees
•Create linesheets and update croquis to assist design team, update printouts and boards for presentations to leadership, spec final graphic files, research marketplace for new design content ideas?
Graphic Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven graphic design experience?
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
•Experience creating apparel graphics