Our client is an iconic E-Commerce retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
Graphic Designer Overview:
As the Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and advertisements.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and advertisements
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director and Senior Graphic Designer to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices, evaluate analytical data, and provide strategic recommendations
Graphic Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven graphic design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite