Our client is a well-known marketing agency creating groundbreaking brandmarketing and digital applications. Their innovative, dynamic, and integratedapproach presents creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of iconic brands.
In this position, you would be responsible forcreating designs for various digital collateral, including web, CRM marketingsupport, and email campaigns. You would also be responsible for ensuring allmaterials are aligned with the company’s brand standards and follow projectguidelines.
• Developnew key design elements across all digital collateral, such as web, emailcampaigns, and CRM marketing support
•Ensure materials follow project requirements, objectives,brand standards, and visual across various touch points, including advertising,website, email campaigns, and web
• Partner with cross-functional teams, such asaccount services and production; support various teams with graphic designexpertise
• Remain current of emerging design andindustry trends for software, print standards, online technology, design,color, and format
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design,advertising, fine arts, or related field
• Proven graphic design experience