Our client is a premier company presenting unparalleled fine art and wall décor must-haves for every art enthusiast. Their forward-thinking, modern, and cutting-edge art transforms every space into a chic oasis.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and advertisements.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and advertisements
•Create designs for trade exhibits, displays, catalogs, marketing materials, web sites, tear sheets, advertisements, brochures, logos, and signage
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director and Senior Graphic Designer to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ graphic design experience
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite