| || |
The Graphic Designer position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints.
• Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
• Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
• Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
• Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
• BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
• Past work either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. We require work samples to apply for this position.
• Experience designing for HubSpot’s Content Optimization System. This position must create assets for our web team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
• Strong in PowerPoint. This person will be helping with Wowing audiences with presentations that shine
• Must have a strong portfolio that they can share with the team
• Fit: calm under pressure, ok with changing priorities-able to flex, able to meet deadlines, team player and collaborative. Someone who will want to help the team if they have bandwidth, want to join in events with the team etc.