Our client, a global active wear brand, is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join their team.
- With supervision from Design management, uses design skills to create original graphic designs or refreshes existing products that appropriately reflect design philosophy & standards.
May also do an "apprenticeship" with senior designers, completing details of product process in lieu of a full project.
These projects include, but are not limited to the development of print, packaging, 3-D retail displays, event signage, logo systems, imagery, video, and collateral materials.
Effectively uses computerized systems in design process.
- Works with functional teams from initial concept development to final production and distribution.
-Manages individual projects beginning with attending internal briefings, managing timelines, and scheduling work-back schedules, budget management, supplier coordination, reviewing specs, recommending production alternatives, and maintaining quality production standards.
- Manages both individual projects as well as groups of projects to stay within stated budgets.
-Estimates all aspects of project development.
-Offer production alternatives to provide the best product within the defined budget.
-Negotiates costs, reviews billing and provides budget reconciliation.
- Arrange the purchasing of goods and services from domestic and international vendors.
-Understand technical aspects, terminology, and equipment involved in film, print, and collateral production.
Client Liaison - Act as a liaison among managers (Image Design, Marketing, product design, etc.) and outside agencies.
-Communicates project details, design requirements, scheduling needs, and graphic materials.
- Provides design support for higher level designers as needed.
-Ability to apply and perform graphic design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a portfolio of non-computer-based creative art and graphic design.
-Familiarity with current trends, color, and design.
-Must be computer literate using Macintosh computer design applications.
-Effective oral and written communications skills in local market language, including presentations.
-Proficient information-seeking skills and drive for results.
-Ability to share ideas and develop effective responses.
Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment. Education: View job description and skills for education requirements if applicable.