Graphic Designer - part time
Our client located on the westside has an immediate need for a part time Graphic Designer. This is an onsite position with flexible hours that has potential to go fulltime as business needs increase.
The Graphic designer will work across multiple departments, including marketing, consumer products, and digital to fulfill a variety of design needs as outlined below.
• Manage various design projects across divisions
• Design and layout of marketing communication materials, including presentation decks, brochures, digital ads, magazine ads, splash pages, sales materials, logos, banners, and more.
• Design still and motion graphic assets for social platforms and website
• Create style guides for consumer products department • Organize and maintain creative asset files • Collaborate with team during creative process, providing constructive input and ideas to meet strategic needs on deadline
• BA in Graphic Design or related field
• 4+ years’ experience in a related role in entertainment industry
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Savvy about trends in print, digital and social
• Proactive, deadline driven and a team player
• Must be organized and detail oriented
• Must be able to handle a high volume of projects and work in a fast-paced environment
Send your portfolio today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."