Graphic Designer / Print Designer - contract
In order to be considered for the role, please reply with resume and link to your work. Retail design experience is highly preferred!
Feel free to forward this along to your network. We'll pay $$ if we place someone that you recommend.
Our client is a well-known communication solutions company helping businesses across various industries. Their integrated, collaborative, and innovative approach presents revolutionary capabilities for businesses everywhere.
In this position, you would be responsible for designing creative solutions across various print, environmental, and digital designs. This is a temp-to-hire role, located in Atlanta.
• Design highly creative and strategic creative solutions across multiple channels, including print, environmental, spatial, and digital design
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including Account Directors, Production Managers, Designers, and Copywriters
• Achieve the brand’s objectives and adhere to financial policies and procedures in relation to plans and budgets
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
• 3-5 years’ agency/retail experience
• Strong print, environmental design, and digital portfolio is a MUST
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and stressful situations
• Strong communications skills, and a positive attitude