Graphic Designer/Production Artist
Our client is a cutting edge home goods company based in the heart of Los Angeles. Their innovative, modern, and on-trend approach is revolutionizing the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating and producing files ready for web and production for each collection. You would also be responsible for resizing graphics, re-coloring for web, and photo retouching to drop different rugs into different scenes.
• Create new rug designs for collections for digital printing, oversee creation of all artwork, and develop and maintain seasonal palettes
• Develop new artwork from concept to production, prepare artwork packages aligned with production standards, and maintain in-house library
• Remain current of emerging art, color, and textile techniques and interior design trends for art development and strategy
• Create strike offs for various purposes, including sample swatches for archival libraries and establish aspirational digital imagery
• Generate production-ready files for printing by cleaning, color-managing, and reducing files sizes and resizing graphics, re-coloring for web, and photo retouching
• Associate’s degree in graphic design or textile design
• Experience editing and mocking up photos and using Photoshop scripts and automation
• Strong knowledge of web-management and color theory
• Excellent color correction skills
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator