Graphic Designer - Production, Print, Web | Baltimore, MD | Full-time, Perm | Up to 55k
Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled solutions. Their innovative, modern, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing visual assets, such as charts, infographics, and stock image manipulations for promotional videos, editorial, and web.
• Develop visual assets, such as charts, infographics, and stock image manipulations for promotional videos, editorial, and web
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director and Senior Graphic Designer to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3 years’ industry experience preferred
• Experience with HTML, CSS and web publishing
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite