Digital Marketing Jobs
Graphic Designer, Social Media
We are working on an amazing opportunity to join a company that is like a family! Looking to join a team that is a leader nationwide in company culture? This is the opportunity for you!
A large firm in Modesto, CA is hiring for an Graphic Designer, Social Media. Relocation is included, looking to move to sunny California - this is your opportunity!
The Graphic Designer must be highly conceptual and comfortable in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects, with multiple deadlines.
The Graphic Designer should enjoy collaborating on your projects from rough sketches, to final delivery and be a strong team player.
As a Graphic Designer, Social Media, you will create social images (infographics, gifs), Vine-like videos and other shareable visuals, keeping in mind adherence to Brand standards and voice. You will participate in ideation sessions to help craft creative ideas and strategies to further promote social media campaigns.
- Conceptualize, design and execute engaging social media content (graphics, infographics, photography, video, etc.) for assigned brands
- Partner with photography and video teams to produce social media assets
- Retouch photography assets for use on social media
- Research trend forecasts, create moods boards and contribute to concept presentations
- Assist the creative team in producing mock-ups, prototypes and presentation materials
- Keep abreast of social media visual storytelling best practices and specific channel technical requirements, and put those observations into practiceInitiate and promote an effective creative, professional, and collaborative atmosphere
- Bachelor’s Degree plus creative design agency experience with increasing levels of responsibility –OR– Associates degree plus 2 years of creative design agency experience with increasing levels of responsibility –OR– 6 years of creative design agency experience with increasing levels of responsibility including high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Skilled in the use of Macintosh platform, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop at an advanced level
- Adobe Acrobat and MS Office suite at a basic level
- Required to work extended hours when necessary to support the design team in meeting deadlines
- 1 year experience in social marketing
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop and the Macintosh
- Knowledge of social platforms and creative allowances/limitations (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Solid understanding of typography, color theory and composition principles
- Expert knowledge of current social media best practices, including channel requirements, screen resolution, and file optimizationWine, distilled spirits, beer, beverage experience
- Motion graphics, video editing, infographics, GIFs, photo retouching, etc. experience is a plus