Our client is a well-known company seamlessly connecting individuals every day. Their innovative, collaborative, and integrated approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including digital banner ads, presentation decks, and print collateral.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including digital banner ads, presentation decks, and print collateral
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director and Senior Graphic Designer to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ graphic design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign and Google Slides and Google Docs