Graphic Designer - temp to hire
Our client, a B2B company in the south bay is looking for a mid level Graphic Designer/ This is a freelance to potential fulltime position onsite.
The Graphic Designer will be a key member of the marketing department and have responsibility for conceptualizing and executing creative projects across a variety of mediums. Under the direction of the Art Director, this position will manage the design, layout and formatting of marketing materials ranging from trade ads, email blasts, catalogs & brochures, trade-show banners, videos and website content. The Graphic Designer will also manage print production, image acquisition and other ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Art Director.
Job Requirements/Qualifications Job Requirements/Qualifications include, but are not limited to the following:
- Degree in design or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience with a consumer branded product manufacturer (Business to Business experience a plus but not required).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) required.
- Experience with 3D rendering software and video editing a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to bring in new ideas while also following a creative brief and being open to feedback from multiple touch points throughout the creative process.
- Working knowledge of online content creation for web and e-blasts is a plus.
- Sense of interior design trends as they relate to color and space is a plus.
- Ability to self-direct and demonstrate strategic thinking while managing day to day project execution.
- Able to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English.
Send your portfolio today!