Graphic Designer - temp to hire
A busy entertainment/direct response company in the valley is looking for mid level Graphic Designer with print and web experience to start on a contract basis. This is on-going freelance, possibly going full-time that starts within two weeks.
• Developing and communicating industry-leading creative.
• Working with creative and production team to get projects such as email campaigns, direct mail, and magazine design completely in a timely manner.
• Directly contributing to project design and development.
• Creating comps, initial graphic concepts and final deliverables.
• High attention to detail and providing quality assurance of all creative deliverables.
• Help to develop creative concepts and directions from creative briefs.
• Article and newsletter image creation (includes finding appropriate images for site articles and newsletter, resizing, cropping, color correction, etc.).
• Creation of banner ads (jpegs and flash ads as needed).
• Ad creation (includes finding imagery for ad concepts) and re-purposing content into new and existing campaigns (ex: use existing content/design from an email to create ads, postcards, etc).
• Creates layout for magazine, collateral, digital, and print materials
• Organize approved creative for internal use.
• All other projects as assigned.
• 8+ years of hands on graphic design creating exceptional brand experiences.
• Creative excellence and innovation in all forms of advertising and promotional materials.
• Excellent sense of typography and color.
• Must work across discipline - print, web, email, mobile.
• 4 year college degree (Fine Arts of Graphic Design preferred).
• Strong conceptual and strategic skills.
• Mastery of visual content creation, including planning and executing shoots for video and still photography.
• Strong desire to define the look and feel of what is next in how we continue to define our brand.
• Strong interest in and following of latest design trends, technology and social media.
• Understanding of HTML and CSS
• A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and navigation - programming knowledge a plus.
• Mastery of all the latest design tools, platforms and versions of applicable software programs -- Mac OS, Photoshop, Full Adobe CS Suite, Illustrator, and InDesign.
Please submit an updated portfolio and resume for consideration!
“24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”