Graphic Designer/Video Editor
Our client is a leading fashion brand creating groundbreaking styles, fit, and silhouettes to suit every individual. Their comfortable, fashion-forward, and chic designs empower individuals to feel their most beautiful every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, web, social media, and advertisements. You would also be responsible for managing all aspects of video editing, including piecing footage together and adding sound.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, web, social media, and advertisements
• Manage all aspects of video editing, including cutting and piecing footage together and adding text and logo overlay, graphic components, sound, and captions
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including marketing to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven graphic design and video editing experience
• Ecommerce background
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and video editing software