Graphic Designer w/motion - temp to hire
Our client, a creative agency on the west-side is looking for a Graphic Designer with motion skills. This is a freelance position onsite with potential to go full-time for the right person.
You will work closely with both the creative and brand teams on multiple projects. Projects will be in various stages of completion for their clients: some projects you will own completely, while other projects you will have to pick up and support teams somewhere in the middle.
Their design team is nimble, dedicated, organized, and accountable for final delivery of creative assets. You are comfortable with composition, typography, conception, photography, video editing and animation. You will have opportunities to showcase your design skills while working on these projects.
- Follow creative direction to produce multiple options for compelling results in both print and digital deliverables, on time and within budget
- Follow creative direction to create multiple size and venue formats for single creative applications quickly and in a highly organized fashion.
- Collaborate fluidly with creative team on ideation, exploration, concept development, and final execution in both print and digital deliverables
- Maintain consistent communication with Project Manager to ensure that all milestones and expectations are being met within scope boundaries
- Self-track time to ensure scope boundaries and timely delivery to client
- Support design team in general, including brand research, strategy assessment, stock photo searches, etc.
- Minimum three years’ design experience in a creative/ad agency with demonstrated results in a variety of formats (POS, OOH, social, branding and brand re-design)
- Proven expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects and Google Presentation Products
- Ability to animate
- Demonstrated high degree of proficiency in typography and visual composition is essential
- Strong organizational skills and hold a strong overview of the project and take responsibility for key elements
- Approach work with an open, flexible outlook and a focus on best results
- Calmness and coolness in the face of tight situations
- Able to discuss design work with clients and peers, both in face-to-face meetings and within email (or project management software)
- Familiarity with project management software (Wrike, Trello, or Slack)
- Flexibility to work with ever-changing timelines within strict global deadlines and scope/budget
And other things we look for:
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Passion and hunger to learn and get your hands dirty
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and able to prioritize tasks
- Personable, outgoing, and approachable
- Must Love Dogs
Send your portfolio today!