1 month contract to start, on-site
Our client, an apparel company, is seeking a Graphic Designer. Responsible for managing all stages of creative development for projects for the company’s different divisions.
- Responsible for developing various creative solutions for all divisions
- Effectively communicate the visual personality of all brands
- Execute and art direct small photo shoots appropriate to each project as needed
- Manage all creative deadlines
- Lead and participate in the creative development of promotions
- Evaluate vendors for fit including photo, printing, illustration, web, etc.
- Assist with projects for retail marketing such as: promotion information communication packages, brochures, direct mailers, invitations, staff contests, all holiday national promotions and regional promotions
- Manage specific graphic design needs for packaging and product branding for Retail Home
- Develop in-house labels and/or templates for ongoing and new hard-good programs including candles, lighting, picture frames, glassware
- Develop in-house hangtags for ongoing and new soft-good programs including decorative pillows, runners, & table linens
- Develop basic packaging for ongoing programs in lighting, ceramics, ornaments, stationary and gift, includes development of four major product categories (glass/ceramics, lighting, ornaments, frames)
- Create original packaging for new programs and product including soaps, spa product, games, and CD’s
- Create original and modification of company artwork for use on glassware, ceramics, soft goods, art, clocks, coasters, greeting cards, pens, etc.
- Assist Wholesale Marketing programs for the Sales Team and our specialty retailers including: layout of program communication, branded icon’s associated with each program, packaging, folders, closures etc., direct mail pieces, email campaigns etc., invitation templates, give-away packaging, POS, photography, corporate packaging, and all print production
- 3-5 years experience in Retail Graphic Design/Illustration
- In-Depth knowledge of the following software: Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Acrobat Professional
- Experience with HTML and Flash also required
- Drawing/Illustration skills
- Pre-press production skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong project management skills as they relate to creative design from concept to completion
- Knowledge of computer file organization and ability to maintain libraries
- Knowledge and ability to assess production standards, timelines, and quality of graphic art being produced
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.