Contract through July
Our skincare client is seeking a Graphic Designer to work with a dynamic in-house Creative team. This role will help build our design culture, develop creative ideas and craft outstanding products. The Designer will develop and produce concepts and campaigns that successfully bring our Brand to life.
- Produce designs from concept to completion for web, mobile, social, email, print, packaging, editorial, etc.
- Understanding of agile working environments
- Present and produce creative concepts at required stages for monthly promotions, product launches, campaigns, emails and branding presentations
- Streamline processes to increase productivity and quality of executions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate and understand the needs for each project
- Ability to assess priorities and work well under pressure; excellent time management, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong production skills with ability to take direction and work closely with team members
- Communicate and understand the needs for each project
- Must be proficient in Adobe CS6, Illustrator, InDesign and other Adobe CC
- Responsive Web Design
- BA in Graphic Design or related field
- 3+ years experience in graphic design and production
- A portfolio reflecting design abilities, as well as demonstrating creativity and attention to quality and detail
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.