Graphic Production Designer
Our client is a leading home retailer creating the latest home and kitchen essentials. Their functional, on-trend, and affordable merchandise effortlessly transforms every room in your house into your own beautiful and relaxing oasis.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing the development and coding of web promotions and campaigns, including emails, landing pages, home page refreshes, and mobile updates. You would also update the website and web promotions with market reactions, such as fashion news and trends.
• Assist with all aspects of graphic production design; develop, design, and code web promotions utilizing graphic design software
• Translate the creative concept and aesthetic into a promotion and develop and build layouts for necessary materials
• Distribute site designs and redesigns to external vendors to ensure redesign launches achieve deliverable timelines
• Participate in brand meetings and ensure creative content is aligned with brand guidelines and the brand’s overall objectives
• Review and evaluate all creative and technical content; ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and accurately
• Collaborate with various cross-functional partners, including working directly with the Creative Director and Art Director
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years’ web design experience
• In-depth knowledge of HTML, CSS, JQuery, mobile devices, and HTML5
• Possess strong creative skills in layout, typography, shape, and color work