Graphic & Print Designer-Womenswear
£30,000-40,000 Depending on experience.
Supplier and brand seeks driven graphics and print designer for Womenswear.
-Within this role you will be responsible for the design and development of exciting yet commercial graphic print and related product that is true to the handwriting and buying needs of your client.
-Working closely with the Design Manager, the development teams in the Istanbul Head Office and the Design Teams in London you will strive to develop products that will drive the business forward.
-You will also need to establish long-term relationships with customers, connecting regularly with the retail client's Buying and Design teams, to ensure the successful understanding of the various department brand.
-A reputation for market knowledge, commercial design and timely responses and solutions is vital for the success of this role.
-It is also important to work in partnership with your Design Manager to deliver both exciting and commercial product development that has the correct level of detail and techniques within the customer or regional cost constraints.
- Preparing clear and accurate artworks and design files that result in great sample developments that are on time and relevant, managing the preparation of the product and sourcing of new techniques, following the development of the range samples and monitoring the response and feedback from the customer is key.
- Reporting the comments and feedback from the customer is vital to the continued successful development of the business and you are responsible for keeping the Design Manager up to date and aware of the requirements of the departments you work with.
- Working closely with the in-house design team, the Design Manager and your Head Office.
- A high level of industry experience and expertise to deliver and encourage stunning concepts to meet the client's briefs and expectations
- To lead the customer meetings from the graphic design side ensuring a successful and commercial outcome
- A very broad handwriting that can cover the needs of a varied customer base
- A proactive and confident mind set and drive for business success
- Ability to create inspirational mood boards through trend research, competitive & directional shopping and catwalk inspiration
- A strong competency in graphic print and embroidery techniques
- A high level of computer literacy to enable very fast responses to clients' needs,