Group Account Director – Direct Mail
Our client is a renowned advertising agency presenting unparalleled creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading a team of Account Assistants, Junior Account Executives, Account Executives, Account Supervisors, and Account Directors to best manage day-to-day client relationship and activities.
• Manage a team of seasoned Account Assistants, Junior Account Executives, Account Executives, Account Supervisors, and Account Directors to best manage day-to-day client relationship and activities
• Oversee work product developed by agency departments and ensure acceptable work is delivered to clients
• Lead strategic planning for clients, serve as the senior client contact, and grow relationships by delivering effective media, offer, and creative strategy
• Serve as the primary contact for senior client management and participate in all internal and external meetings with senior management
• Generate account activity reports and projected income to the agency and be accountable for the success of the client’s direct marketing programs
• Present strategic recommendations designed to achieve client-defined objectives and oversee all agency fees and related reporting
• Develop an understanding of the client’s business with the intention of identifying growth opportunities for the client
• Review all job cost reports, manage agency financial goals, and lead client and agency team meetings
• Broad-based knowledge and understanding of direct marketing principles and agency work process and deliverables for various departments
• Background writing and/or directing comprehensive project briefs or program proposals, which contain all specifications
• Ability to integrate advanced direct marketing solutions into all aspects of the client’s business and work with the client’s umbrella strategic/general business planning and related budgeting
• Strong communication skills to provide feedback, reinforce account staff, analyze interpersonal conflict causes, and resolve complex communications issues
Note: Please apply with updated resume and highlight your experience in client-facing scenarios working on direct mail and direct response campaigns!