Group Account Supervisor- Injectables
Our client is a renowned marketing agency presenting cutting-edge solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands across the globe. Their groundbreaking, modern, and integrated approach distinguish them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing strong relationships with clients and leading creative direction with clients.
• Establish and maintain strong client relationships, anticipate client needs and business goals, and identify opportunities for growth
• Direct strategic recommendations to clients for positioning and branding and manage the development of creative and strategic briefs
• Lead creative direction with clients, evaluate feedback, maintain client budgets, and work with cross-functional teams, including regulatory, medical, and legal
• Manage a team, maintain strong relationships with team members, foster a collaborative environment, and provide guidance
• Serve as the clients' key contact for daily needs and drive collaboration with strategic and creative teams to ensure project ideation
• Ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and within budget and confirm deliverables achieve the highest quality standard
• Bachelor’s degree
• 6-8 years’ advertising experience
• 3+ years’ pharmaceutical/healthcare experience specific to injectables
• Client facing and team management experience