Our client is a leading beauty brand that makes it easy for the beauty obsessed to discover the latest and hottest products. Their chic, high-end, and on trend approach presents customized products for every beauty lover to pamper themselves and inspire creativity.
In this role, you would be responsible for building out digital and social media campaigns, focusing on strategic planning, campaign creation, optimizing what they have in a digital landscape. You would also be responsible for partnering with IT to gather performance data for direct response campaigns, key word searches, and KPI dashboard.
• Manage all aspects of Pinterest direct response campaigns, including concept development and optimization
• Collaborate with the IT team to track campaign performance and gather KPI dashboard data; develop comprehensive daily, weekly, and monthly reports highlighting campaign effectiveness
• Conduct keyword research and perform analysis on search terms; perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
• Research and remain current of emerging industry trends; develop innovative and creative concepts and messaging
• Oversee ongoing large-scale creative rotation and rigorous A/B testing, including landing page optimization to increase conversion rates
• Enhance the advertising operation process and test new ad products
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years’ SEM campaign experience within a marketing department or ad agency
• SEM background in Adwords, Bing or Yahoo Gemini a plus
• SQL and/or basic web programming experience (HTML, CSS, PHP) a plus