Our client is a leading beauty brand that makes it easy for thebeauty obsessed to discover the latest and hottest products. Their chic,high-end, and on trend approach presents customized products for every beautylover to pamper themselves and inspire creativity.
In this role, you would beresponsible for building out digital and social media campaigns, focusing on strategicplanning, campaign creation, optimizing what they have in a digital landscape.You would also be responsible for partnering with IT to gather performance datafor direct response campaigns, key word searches, and KPI dashboard.
• Manage all aspects ofPinterest direct response campaigns, including concept development andoptimization
• Collaborate with the ITteam to track campaign performance and gather KPI dashboard data; developcomprehensive daily, weekly, and monthly reports highlighting campaigneffectiveness
• Conduct keyword researchand perform analysis on search terms; perform ongoing keyword discovery,expansion, and optimization
• Research and remain current of emergingindustry trends; develop innovative and creative concepts and messaging
• Oversee ongoing large-scale creative rotationand rigorous A/B testing, including landing page optimization to increaseconversion rates
• Enhance the advertising operation process andtest new ad products
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years’ SEM campaign experiencewithin a marketing department or ad agency
• SEM background inAdwords, Bing or Yahoo Gemini a plus
• SQL and/or basic web programming experience (HTML,CSS, PHP) a plus