Development Tech Jobs
Growth Marketing Associate
Our client is continuously innovating and launching new products that make them the popular choice to all users. They are seeking a skilled Growth Marketing Associate to develop and implement initiatives in email, in-app, push, and digital channels to drive business growth and lifelong brand advocates.
You will be responsible for responsible for working with multiple stakeholders in executing lifecycle strategies and building out these capabilities with a deep focus on driving profitable user growth and building valuable experiences through every marketing touchpoint within the lifecycle funnel.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Launch lifecycle marketing campaigns from concept through analysis.
- Help develop performance marketing strategies to create amazing customer experiences and drive our business.
- Work with Analytics to develop the right event tagging & reporting implementation for the program.
- Help manage creative and the creative workflow for lifecycle campaigns in partnership with design, content strategy, and agency partners as needed.
- Analyze campaign results and determine actionable next steps for optimizing results and enhancing the user journey.
- Distill campaign results and takeaways for leadership team.
- Deploy A/B tests to drive the most effective ROI and incremental lift throughout the entire funnel.
- Layer in targeted performance marketing channels, including digital performance and social channels to help drive the lifecycle funnel metrics.
- Support in the development of user segmentation to create a dynamic, segment lead lifecycle program.
- 2 to 4 years of Marketing experience (at least 1 year of lifecycle or performance marketing experience in CRM or paid digital marketing)
- Bachelor and/or equivalent work experience required.
- Has developed both email and in-app lifecycle programs
- Has successfully worked cross functionally & building effective working relationships.
- Previous experience in Fintech and/or App based company preferred
- Solid project management skills
- Ability to lead, develop and provide clear direction, prioritization and planning
- Demonstrated success in an innovative and agile high-growth environment
- A strong verbal and written communicator.
- Highly analytical and comfortable with reporting and analysis of financial metrics.