Growth Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading financial institution helping consumers and businesses achieve their financial goals. Their innovative, dynamic, and transformative approach enables every individual to live confidently about their finances.
In this role, you would be responsible for implementing the company’s customer acquisition strategy. You would also be responsible for conducting deep analysis of marketing spend and working with cross-functional teams.
• Develop and implement the company’s customer acquisition strategy and manage all aspects of execution, including metrics and ROI tracking
• Oversee paid advertising and media buys across online and offline channels in partnership with agency partners
• Conduct deep analysis of marketing spend across various channels, including display, search, TV, radio, print, and email
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with related organizations and the product team to optimize digital experience for conversion
• Serve as the project manager for digital campaigns and work with creative, content, and compliance teams
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or analytical field; master's degree preferred
• 6+ years’ customer acquisition marketing experience
• Experience working with agency partners preferred
• Advanced proficiency with Google and Adobe Analytics