Growth Marketing Manager
Our client is a premier organization presenting groundbreaking, disruptive business solutions. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading a multi-channel growth strategy, including SEO, paid social, email marketing, traditional, mobile native and web, and programmatic display.
• Direct a multi-channel growth strategy, including SEO, paid social, email marketing, traditional, mobile native and web, and programmatic display
• Oversee all aspects of the campaign, such as design, launch, and optimization and ensure financial and KPI objectives are achieved
• Increase reach, engagement, and loyalty across all platforms and leverage new emerging platforms to drive growth opportunities
• Lead marketing automation and develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies to maximize customer retention and acquisition
• Direct A/B testing for new and unique ideas based on a deep understanding of data and run multivariate tests to unlock revenue ideas across conversion, retention, and win-back
• Manage lead generation and member acquisition to drive traffic across the web and social media, optimize, and increase conversion rates
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ digital marketing experience, specializing in social and/or online advertising, preferably B2C
• Experience owning lifecycle campaign strategies to increase engagement and reduce churn
• Paid social media, digital, and SEM experience