Growth Marketing Manager (Paid Search, Social, Ecommerce) - Temp to Perm!
Our client – a subscription box company for cool geek-chic games and pop-culture collectibles – is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager (Paid Search, Social, Ecommerce) to join their team in a temp to perm role! In this role, you will partner product, creative, business intelligence, and customer behavior teams. You will be reporting to the Director of Performance Marketing.
- Develop and test digital marketing channels like, SEM, Paid Social (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram)
- A/B and multivariate test for SEM and paid social campaigns, including ads and landing pages
- Uncovering insights that uncover customer behavior and needs to drive KPIs from learnings
- Plan and execute marketing budgets for digital marketing media planning and all paid channels
- Manage third party vendors and channels
- Work with BI & Analytics teams to ensure reporting and dashboards are set-up and organized
- Ecommerce, direct to consumer experience
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Google Merchant, Shopify, etc.
- Google Tag Manager
- Paid Social Platforms
- Paid Search/SEM, PPC, Display, Retargeting
- Facebook AdManager
- Facebook Analytics
- Agile environment familiarity
The ideal candidate:
- An ecommerce background with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth through customer acquisition
Please apply with updated resume and salary requirements!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."