Handbag Account Executive
Our client is a well-known footwear brand creating the latest shoe and accessory must-haves. Their on-trend, contemporary, and innovative designs establish them as a top destination for the hottest shoes and accessories.
In this role, you would create assortments based on selling history and current market trends. You would also identify key business opportunities with accounts and remain current of the market.
• Partner with accounts and create assortments based on selling history and current market trends; collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as production, design, and customer service
• Identify buyers needs and communicate to merchandising and design team; drive business and recommend key business opportunities with accounts
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and understand the market, fashion trends and business environment
• Plan monthly and yearly projections by division and category; facilitate orders via the confirmation process
• Analyze weekly retail selling and liaise with internal teams to negotiate pricing and delivery
• Oversee buyer requests and all aspects of sample procedure, including pre-production and delivery
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3+ years’ handbag sales experience with major off-price retailers
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
• Product development experience a plus