Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest chic and stylish ready-to-wear. Their contemporary, fashion-forward, and cool designs inspire confidence every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for all aspects of design, including researching inspiration, developing new design concepts, sketching ideas, creating technical packages, and overseeing samples.
• Develop flats and sketches for all designs; maintain flats and sketches files and modify throughout the entire design process
• Create tech packs and ensure all are complete with design components, fabric, trim, construction, washes, and details
• Source and select fabrics for each season; review emerging trends and shapes each season; shop stores and research local markets for new styles
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners and establish strong business relationships
• Bachelor’s degree in fashion design or related field
• Proven fashion design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Excel