Head of Marketing (K-Beauty)
Our client is a well-established K-Beauty brand known for their Sheet Masks. They will be launching in the US this year.
In this role, you would be responsible for driving category growth in the US markets and serving as the liaison with international markets.
- Lead brand marketing customer acquisition and retention strategies across multiple channels, including paid, search, email, social, and affiliate to identify target customer segments
- Implement an engaging consumer brand experience and lead marketing mix strategies, including digital and retail
- Integrate strategic countries in the development process and build the three-year marketing plan according to competition, distribution, and consumers
- Oversee company marketing budgets and spend, forecasts, ROI, revenue growth, projections, and trends
- Develop and implement the company’s digital marketing funnel across customer segments to optimize conversion and revenue
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including creative teams to manage a cohesive and consistent brand image
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years’ beauty marketing industry experience with some of it being in Mass Skincare
- K-Beauty obsessed
- Knowledge of international markets, ideally with a footprint in Korea