Head of Marketing
Our client is a prestige artistry beauty brand set to launch in the US. They’ve had immense global success and will be going live in the US across eComm and retail (owned) channels effective 2018.
In this role, you would execute launch marketing strategy and all aspects of 360 degree go-to-market campaigns. You would be responsible for evaluating campaign performance, partner with PR/Digital agencies and influencers to increase brand awareness and sales.
NOTE: this position is best suited for someone who's eager to take the next big step in their career. This will be a demanding opportunity, but if you're willing to work hard, you'll reap the benefits!
• Execute disruptive 360 degree marketing programs
• Create marketing campaigns across in-store activations, e-commerce, influencers, PR/digital, promotions and events
• Track and evaluate campaign performance metrics and ROI for media and digital marketing campaigns
• Manage annual brand planning process; set brand calendar, coordinate cross-functional activities and ensure timely completion of marketing deliverables
• Establish and maintain strong relationships for new opportunities to increase US brand awareness and build brand equity
• Bachelor’s degree + MBA
• 5-7 years’ BEAUTY marketing experience w/ at least 2 years from an indie/artistry/disruptive beauty brand
• Comfortable working on a small team with intensity and passion for building a successful US market
• Must have an entrepreneurial spirit; hungry for an opportunity; willing to work long hours