Head of Marketing
Our client is an emerging beauty company connecting beauty enthusiasts with experts in one convenient location. Their groundbreaking, on-trend, and cutting-edge approach is revolutionizing the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing the marketing strategy and conducting market research. You would also be responsible for creating engaging user experiences and identifying core KPIs.
• Manage, develop, and implement the overall marketing strategy to drive revenue and overall end customer adoption
• Conduct comprehensive market research, identify core customers and user segments, and recommend opportunities for strategic partnerships and brand extensions
• Oversee a team of editorial and product development members, foster a collaborative environment, and create engaging user experiences
• Establish the tone for the product roadmap, ensure the brand’s message is consistent across all communication and PR collateral
• Identify core KPIs, generate campaign performance data, and provide key insights; implement a core user acquisition strategy for organic and paid initiatives
• Bachelor's degree; master’s degree a plus
• 5-8 year’ manager/executive marketing experience
• Understanding of digital publishing and SEO
• Prestige beauty experience preferred