Head of Marketing
Our client is a popular, trendsetting beauty brand creating the latest skincare favorites for every beauty enthusiast. With their natural, innovative, and on-trend products, you can effortlessly feel your most beautiful every day.
The Head of Marketing would be responsible for driving the brand’s US growth strategy through customer acquisition, conversion, and engagement across several key acquisition channels. You would also be responsible for leading OOH campaigns, activations, and PR and influencer strategies.
• Develop and implement the US growth strategy through customer acquisition, conversion, and engagement across several key acquisition channels to achieve the company’s KPIs
• Create new targeting concepts to extend the brand’s reach and create advertising concepts, ad copy, and creative briefs
• Oversee all US SEM, SEO, affiliates, display and retargeting, lead generate and online referral programs, and co-marketing partnerships
• Establish the US consumer acquisition budget to achieve or exceed customer growth, traffic, and demand targets
• Lead the PR and influencer strategies in partnership with the PR and partnerships team and conduct research for industry trends, competitive landscape, and digital developments
• Supervise a Senior Marketing Manager and Head of PR and Partnerships and foster a collaborative environment
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
• 7-10 years’ consulting, performance marketing, or related experience
• Ability to lead, mentor, and influence others and build strong internal and external relationships