Head of People
Our client is a cool upcoming beverage company launched by iconic founders with a modern approach. Their welcoming and fun space fosters a refreshingly collaborative and creative environment every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing the development and implementation of key processes, policies, and company standards that scale, strengthen, and shape company culture. You would also be responsible for leading recruiting efforts and hiring the highest-level talent aligned with the company’s culture.
• Direct key processes, policies, and company standards that scale, strengthen, and shape company culture for employee well-being, communication, professional growth, and satisfaction
• Train and mentor the team on best recruiting practices for interviewing, sourcing, and referrals; enhance and streamline employee onboarding process
• Manage hiring planning for needs, priorities, and budget in partnership with the management team and recruiting team
• Serve as the key team-building leader and people manager to assist employees and provide guidance on a range of personal and professional challenges and questions
• Improve company-wide performance review and goal-setting practices; ensure team members receive regular direction, actionable feedback, and career development guidance
• Lead recruiting efforts, hire the highest-level talent aligned with the company’s culture and collaborate with cross-functional teams
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 years’ experience
Salary: $85,000 + bonus + benefits